I've really been blessed in that Noah is such a good sleeper....for the most part, he's been sleeping through the night since he was about 2 months. And by that I mean, if left alone he will usually sleep from 8:00pm to 8 or 9:00am with only one feeding during the night. But since I've started back to work, I have to wake him up every morning around 6:30, which you'd think would make someone cranky (I know it does me). But every morning, after I wake him up and after he eats, we usually have a few minutes to play and get him dressed and he's in just the best mood ever. It's by far my favorite time of the day with him. He talks to me and blows spit bubbles and laughs and I hate to leave him, but then it's time to take him to Miss Tracy's house for the day, which he also loves by the way. This morning he was kicking and laughing while I was getting him dressed in what Grandpa would call his "prison outfit". And I thought he was too cute not to share...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited that I will be able to watch Noah grow! He is adorable!! I cannot wait to meet him!! I MISS YOU!!!
YAY!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now so I can see your cute little man!!
Karen this is too cute!
Post a Comment