Guess who just got their first tooth?? I'll give you a hint....he looks an awful lot like the cool guy in this picture and smells like a mixture of green beans, applesauce and diaper rash cream.

That's right!! Noah's first tooth is peeking through and we're so excited! You'd think he learned his ABC's or something the way I was carrying on when I found that tooth. But it's been a much anticipated arrival. Ever since he was around 3 or 4 months old, any time he'd go through a really cranky phase and cry and scream a lot (which was actually quite often), we'd say, "I think he must be teething. I bet he'll have some teeth coming through any day." Well, either that tooth just took a really long time to come in, or we were just making excuses for what was a normal crying baby. But either way, now it's here! I didn't get a picture of it because he wasn't real happy with us digging around in his mouth, but maybe in the next day or two I'll be able to...


Well, I guess we have to go brush our little tooth now...is that what you do when there's only one of them? I don't even think we have a baby toothbrush....geez, for having a baby that's been teething for 6 months, you'd think we'd be a little more prepared.
Oh we're at such a fun stage right now. Noah's pretty much crawling everywhere now which is giving me a small glimpse into how much life is going to change in the next few months (whoa! how am I going to take a shower now? can't lay him on the bed, too big for the bouncy seat, don't want to leave him on the floor 'cause he's pulling open all the drawers...Yikes!!)
Well, I guess we have to go brush our little tooth now...is that what you do when there's only one of them? I don't even think we have a baby toothbrush....geez, for having a baby that's been teething for 6 months, you'd think we'd be a little more prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment