Monday, July 13, 2009
Pictures
This weekend we got Noah's one year portraits made and even though it was sooooo early in the morning, we had lots of fun. Jessica Ritchie, who took his newborn pictures also, did them this time down on Dickson Street and I can't wait to see all of them! She did however post a sneak peek on her blog and they turned out great! I just can't believe how grown up my baby looks :( His 1st birthday is in less than a week and I guess I'm still in denial about that. There's no way he can be turning one! But the calendar disagrees with me....so I suppose I'll just have to accept it. Anyways, go on over to her blog and check out a few pictures of my little redhead. I know I'm a little biased, but I think he's pretty darn cute....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Karen, I LOVE the pictures!! They are great! Yall make such a beautiful family!! I can't believe Noah is about to turn 1!!
Post a Comment