Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm baaack...

Well, let's face it...I've been a bad, bad blogger. Honestly, it stressed me out trying to find the time to update it so I just kind of quit. But then Noah left to go out of town and spend the last 2 weeks with his grandparents while Mrs. Tracy was out of town and I missed him sooooo much...I would so look forward to the pictures my mom would send each day of him. They made my day! And I realized, if the grandparents enjoy getting updates and seeing pictures of little man half as much as I did when he was gone, then I should just get with it and start blogging again. So here I am!! And boy has Noah grown since the last time I updated! He'll be 2 years old in less than a month and I know everyone says it, but I just don't know where the time goes! I know I'm a biased mom, but he just gets cuter and sweeter every day and we love him so much! He's been a bit of a late talker, but just recently he's really started talking more and figuring out some colors, singing (sort of) his abc's and doing lots of big boy stuff. He LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba....I mean L-O-V-Es it...it's the first thing he asks for when he wakes up and if he had his way, it would be on the television 24/7. Sometimes we have to tell him Yo Gabba Gabba went to sleep so he'll let it rest. It's the weirdest show...but if he likes it, then Ga-Ga it is (that's what he calls it).
This is him watching it on the little portable DVD player.





And just some cutes ones of him cheesin'


It's been a really hot summer, but he loves playing outside in the water. He and daddy were outside playing with the sprinkler just the other night. He doesn't really like it to spray him directly. He preferred to point it at me or Jeff and spray us. He thought that was pretty funny.






And here he is trying to spray me with it but thank goodness, I was up on the deck and the water wouldn't reach that far. But if that water had been turned on a little bit more, I might have had a wet camera.




Then the sprinkler got him right in the face and boy was he mad about that. He pointed at the sprinkler and told it "No!". I don't think the sprinkler made that mistake again.



Then it was time for bubbles! He loves bubbles. But sometimes when he would try to blow them, the wand would find its way to his mouth and he ended up with suds in his mouth, so I had to put the bubbles away after that.




One of Noah's other favorite things, riding on the mower or 4-wheeler or tractor....anything that goes. So they just rode around the yard for a while.


He loves watering the plants so that was the next chore on the list (whew, he was really busy this night : )



And this is the little baby pepper that he picked off the plant and then proceeded to water. I guess he thought it looked like it needed some extra nourishment.


And finally, after all that hard work, just a quick drink....ahhhhh

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Noah is getting so big and is at such a fun age!! I agree, the less road trips with a 2 year old, the better!