Friday, November 12, 2010
Our latest family photos
One day I'm gonna be a photographer....one day. A couple of years ago I bought a slightly fancy camera thinking that was all I would need to take fabulous pictures. But once I realized, nope, it wasn't the camera, then I started to seek out photography lessons. I took a couple of classes and figured that would be all I would need to start my professional photography business. But, nope, that wasn't it either. I think I lack that "creative" part of your brain that allows you to visualize and take a great picture and the only thing I can think of that might help out with that is just more practice. Or more lessons. Or a more expensive camera. : ) But until then, I just ask my good friend Jenny Marrs to take some pictures for us and let her do the "creative" work. She's so good and I would totally recommend her if you're looking for a photographer. Plus, she's great with kids which was awesome because Noah was having one of those days where he didn't want to do anything we asked him to do and he sure didn't want any part of taking pictures. But he was excited to go to the pumpkin patch. And Jenny did such a great job of capturing some special moments with our family. I couldn't figure out how to copy any of the pictures on my blog, so you can check out her blog post here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment