Noah didn't take a nap at all today so when I got home to pick him up, he was pretty sleepy. He was eating dinner and I noticed with each bite he was getting slower and slower and his eyes were getting heavier and heavier. So what does a good mom do? Run and grab the video camera to try to catch him falling asleep while eating on camera. Mission accomplished! The video's a little bit long, but he kept fighting through it and I was waiting for the final nod-off. Oh, and he usually doesn't eat with his clothes off, but I guess today while he was at Mrs. Tracy's, a certain little redhead found the leftover birthday cake from the party last weekend and decided to go ahead and tear into it. So he and the shirt had to be washed. What can I say...the boy has a serious sweet tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was dying!!! I kept thinking he was out for the count and then he would shove a pea in his mouth! I love it when they are that tired and they try so hard to stay awake! TOO CUTE!
I love it!! He was so sleepy but hungry too :) I feel like this at the end of my day sometimes!
I love it!!! That's too funny...and yes you did the right thing...what else would a good mom do? LOL We have to catch these moments when we can!!!
That is awesome! Poor thing was exhausted! :)
Post a Comment