Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swim Ranch

Well, this past week Noah had his swim lessons at the Swim Ranch. It was right during his morning naptime every morning, so that made for a bit of a cranky swimmer about halfway through the lessons each day, but other than that he did so good. I was so proud of him! His little certificate says he can now climb in and out of the pool, float on his back and kick with the kickboard. Now it doesn't say anywhere he can do those things by himself...but we sure tried them all and did pretty good with most of them. Thanks to daddy for coming out and taking pictures for us several days. We had such a fun time all week!







Why do I have a pink floatie?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute, I can't get my 2 year old in the pool!!

Connie said...

We just finished our swim lessons there too...I loved it probably as much as Lauren! Looks like you all had fun. Noah is getting so big!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

How fun - is it true that you have to stand in line on the day registration to get into Swim Ranch?